395-CK001 Quick Connect Kit Assembly Instructions
The PIN Connector is associated with the Push Button Pendant cable.
The RECEPTACLE Connector is associated with the DC Power Unit cable.
• Trailer should be in the fully lowered position.
• Disconnect ALL electrical power before proceeding.
• Remove 1-1/2 inch of jacket from each the Push Button Pendant cable and the Power unit cable.
• Slide the Cable Nut, Clamping Ring & Back Shell onto each cable.
• Strip 3/8 inch of insulation from each of the Red, Green, Black and White wires.
• Assemble each wire to its proper screw and tighten (see Figure 2).
• Assemble the Back Shells onto the PIN and RECEPTACLE Connectors and tighten.